Tuesday, September 13, 2011

My Sister, My Friend


         
This quote couldn't be more true about me and my wonderful twin, Dassi.



Dassi pushing me up the hall!
Our 5th birthday
Twenty years ago, today, me and my twin sister entered this world. as different as different can be! Hadassah came in kicking and screaming. I was told I just looked around and took the world in. Being a twin is one of the most awesomest privileges, especially when you have a twin like mine. I love how we are so different! We have wonderful memories growing up.We've played together, laughed together, fought together, cried together. As babies, we shared our crib, Dassi would lay on top of me and  scream in my ear, and I would stay asleep. As toddlers, she walked before me, so she  took it upon herself to push me up and down our hallway on push toys, as long as that lasted, I didn't have to learn to walk. When we were 3 we used to pinch each others cheeks just for fun. When we were 6, I attempted to twirl her around which resulted in a black eye... whoops!



So, today, I just want to say that I am so grateful that I have Dassi as a twin, sister, and friend.  She's strong, beautiful, and talented, I think I would be lost without my sister. I never realized just how much I needed Dassi until we both moved out of the house and went our separate ways, because we've shared everything our entire lives! 

I love who Dassi has become, and I couldn't be more proud to call her my sister and best friend! She's always been there for me when I needed her most.

Your are an awesome aunt

Fabulous Friend









 Terrific Twin


 
 and Spectacular sister.


I am so grateful for you!



Love you Das!







1 comment:

  1. Aww that is so sweer:) Happy Birthday to you both!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete